[SCA-BMDL] Feb Officers' Meeting 2/6/13

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:38:03 EST 2013

Just a reminder that February Officers' Meeting is this Wednesday, Feb 6th, at 8pm at CMU in Porter Hall A18B. This is our (mostly) bi-monthly business meeting.
Agenda will include regular Officers' reports, talking about March Barony Meeting and other upcoming activites, past and upcoming event updates, voting on the Baronial A&S Minister, and possibly an event bid.
If you're planning to come, take my cell phone number (412-606-6258). The doors lock at 8pm, and we can send someone to open them for you if you're late. We confirmed that the meters on Frew St are still free at that time of night (thanks, Baron Liam!).
If you need directions or have questions, let me know
In Levitate et Caritate,~Hilda, Seneschale