[SCA-BMDL] Althing Content Request

Sumayya al Ghaziyya medieval.megan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 12:49:25 EST 2013

Good Afternoon BMDL,

Due to the un-fun of shoulder surgery, the next issue of the Althing will be for January/February.  As I would love to have this out the first week of January the due date for your wonderful content is January 1st.  As always I am looking for; pictures, recipes, tutorials, columns, crosswords, or whatever you’d like to share with the barony, so please send them my way!

While I did try to come up with witty comments to solicit your content, typing is slightly problematic at this time.  So please help your friendly local chronicler and send me fun things to put in the first issue of the new year!

In Service,
Sumayya