[SCA-BMDL] A&S "Practice" this Sunday

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Fri Dec 13 17:18:24 EST 2013

We'll be back at The Environmental Charter School this Sunday, practicing
our crafts while the fighters swing at each other. It's true we were out in
the hallway, but this wasn't as wretched as it sounds. The lighting was
good (Thanks again Lady Rosalia!) and the temperature was fine even though
it was snowing hard outside.

Anyway, please join us from 2pm to 5pm this Sunday, December 15th. Look for
the Baronial A&S banner!

--
Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie roku-i
(mka: Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans)