[SCA-BMDL] Arts and Sciences activities at 12th Night

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Fri Dec 13 17:08:27 EST 2013

Greetings BMD-all,

As for myself I have been put in charge of organizing some A&S activities
at the BMDL 12th Night celebration on January 18th.

What we're hoping to have are a number of one- or two-hour workshop type
activities throughout the day where people can try out new things without
having to find time for a formal class.

If you are willing to sit for a bit and demonstrate your craft, and bring
along some extra equipment so people can work along with you and maybe take
home a mini-project of their own, please contact me and we'll find a time
slot that works for you.

--
Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie roku-i
(mka: Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans)