[SCA-BMDL] [Spiders] Social Media Survey

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 13:32:42 EST 2013

The Kingdom Law & Policy Deputy Webminister has asked all the webministers
to list all the various social media our groups use. I have compiled the
list below; if anyone can think of any other local-interest groups, please
let me know. Thanks.

--------------------------------

Facebook groups:

BMDL
https://www.facebook.com/groups/244831815658166/

BMDL Knightmarshal - posts related to marshal activities and practice
schedules
https://www.facebook.com/bmdl.knightmarshal?fref=ts

BMDL Ride Board - ride-sharing to events
https://www.facebook.com/groups/138059386320162/

BMDL Pennsic Encampment
https://www.facebook.com/groups/145151195649939/

Yahoo:

BMDL Althing (newsletter)

Debatable Lands Heralds
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bmdl_heralds/

BMDL Officers
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/sca-bmdl-officers/

BMDL Fencing
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/bmdl-fencing

BMDL Brewers (guild)

Retainers BMDL (for Their Excellencies, and probably also scheduling for
visiting royalty)

Debatable Consort - a list for all the musicians that perform, no matter
how often, with the Debatable Consort - the medieval and renaissance music
ensemble
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/debatableconsort/info

Canton of Steltonwald
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SteltonWald/

Polyhymnia Pennsic encampment, a subgroup of Debatable Lands
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/polyhymnia-sca/

BMDL Listsaver (archive of non-yahoo email list below)

Quasi-local:
Volkshund (The People's Dog)
This is a list to discuss the uses and purposes of canines in the period
studied by the SCA ( Medieval and Renaissance ).... we are trying to
network with others in the Kingdom of Aethelmearc, mainly Region 2 (BMDL /
Shire of Sunderoak / Canton of Steltonwald /Shire of Hunters Home).

Google+
Does not seem to be used for any of our groups at the moment.

Others:

Mailing list (with strong anti-spam measures in place, but open AFAIK - no
enrollment required to post)
sca-bmdl-subscribe at lists.andrew.cmu.edu