[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 09:50:35 EST 2013

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

Youth Fighter Practice resumes this Sunday at our NEW MARTIAL PRACTICE SITE, the Environmental Charter School near Frick Park in the East End, at 829 Milton St, Pittsburgh, PA 15218. Thanks to Her Ladyship Rosalia Iuliana Andere, who is a teacher there, for securing this site for us. It promises more space in a more central location, so we are excited about this move. Map here: http://tinyurl.com/ngdr94o

Per THL Rosalia: " Please park in the lot around the back as we will be in the gymnasium this week. Coming from Braddock, turn right onto Milton St just past the school and before the monument. I'll post signs for the first couple of weeks. See you there!"

The schedule for youth fighter practices going forward will be:

Dec. 8 - Practice at the Environmental Charter School (ECS)

Dec. 15 - Practice and holiday party at the ECS
Dec. 22 - NO PRACTICE
Dec. 29 - Gaming at Ceindrech's house in Monroeville, more info TBA

I hope to see you on Sunday!

Arianna