[SCA-BMDL] Cooking for Crowds - Save the Date

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 14:34:21 EST 2013

There will be an opportunity to attend a session of "Cooking for Crowds"
here in the BMDL, which is a food-safety program run by Penn State
University, on 8 March 2014. This is a curriculum that offers practical
food safety strategies for nonprofit organizations and is really a
must-know for anyone handling food in the SCA.

The session will cost $15 and you will receive the instruction, a full set
of course materials, and a completion certificate.

I am in the process of securing a location, but wanted to get the word out
so that you could save the date on your calendars. I will make a formal
announcement as soon as I have the location firmed up.

Odriana
--
*Aude aliquid dignum*