[SCA-BMDL] Thanks: Everyone who helped prepare and serve lunch at Siege of Harlech

Gretchen R Beck cmupythia at cmu.edu
Sat Aug 31 14:50:10 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

This note is to recognize and say Thank You to all the folks who labored to make lunch at Siege of Harlech a reality -- folks who washed unnumbered dishes, rolled enough meatballs to cover a table, tore salad fixings, rolled dough, cut a mountain of cheddar, munster, and gouda into bite sized pieces, cooked, sauteed, fried, prepped, and generally worked their butts off -- Thank you all, working with you was a joy and a privilege.

Here are folks names, so that by their labors you may know them: Elizabeth, Rufina, Elsa, Ells, Maggie, Alastar, Philip, Eoghan, Micholina, Hans, Crador, Hierytha, Wellsandry, Audra, Illador, Kathryn, and the lovely lady in the wrist brace whose name I didn't catch. If you helped and aren't listed here, my most sincere apologies ==know that you are still appreciated (and if you would drop me a note, I'd love to hear from you).

Again Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Yours as ever, Margaret Makafee