[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Champions and Post Pennsic Picnic

Kathleen Lockhart pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 23:55:32 EDT 2013

Good Day good gentles,
      The Baronial Championships and Post Pennsic Picnic is fast
approaching. As you all know there is to be a grand Potluck Feast for the
event and we are looking forward to it with great anticipation. As the head
wrangler and organizer for the edibles I have set up a potluck web site for
all to sign up on and let your fellow gentles know what yummies you care to
bring and share. This will help to assure a greater variety. I am  Looking
forward to seeing you all there.

http://www.luckypotluck.com/potluck/BaronialChampsandPostPennsicPicnic

YIS,
Lady Abbatissa Dreye de Banneberi