[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons This Weekend

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 09:19:36 EDT 2013

Greetings to the people of the Debatable Lands!

There are TWO opportunities for us to enjoy thrown weapons this weekend!

Siege of Harlech Castle -- join us at the bottom of the driveway for thrown weapons on *Saturday, August 24* at the siege starting around 10 AM and continuing into the afternoon. I will have the loaner gear on hand, but if you have favorite toys, please bring them.

Thrown Weapons Practice -- come to the Washington Boulevard practice site at 11 AM on *Sunday, August 25* until 1 PM for more fun with pointy weapons! Three targets, very little waiting! Plus, we have all that loaner gear to play with!

Remember -- wear your closed-toed shoes, and bring a beverage -- we have shade and good company!

See you there, Elss

http://debatablelands.org/fight_directions.html

Using a GPS?

Latitude - Longitude: 40.483336,-79.908543

Lat: 40° 29' 0.0096" Long: -79° 54' 30.7542"