[SCA-BMDL] Siege of Harlech III Reservations

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Sun Aug 4 09:58:10 EDT 2013

Greetings from Master Alaric, Reservations Clerk for the Siege of Harlech
III!

Just a reminder that feast seats are limited, so please send in your
reservations early. Also, as we have switched over to the Pennsylvania
subsidiary, please make your checks payable to "SCA PA, Inc - Debatable
Lands".

The event announcement can be found on the Aethelmearc website
(http://aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=827) and in the Aestel.

I will be taking reservations in person at the following practices /
meetings:

Aug   8th   Officers' Meeting
Aug 11th   Archery Practice
Aug 14th   Steltonwald Archery Practice