[SCA-BMDL] Heralds and Scribes

Cindy Speer gabbywinter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:28:48 EDT 2013

Greetings!

I wanted to invite all of you to come to Heralds and Scribes, being held on
the campus of California University this May 11th!

There will be many interesting classes, though we are hoping for more!
 Please come and share your knowledge with us.

We are also proud to say we are a stop on the Pilgrimage, and we hope you
will come and visit our shrine.

This is Silva Vulcani's first event...and we hope that all of you who can
will come and celebrate with us...seeing you here would be wonderful.  If
you have any questions please feel free to email me, Gabby de Winter at
gabbywinter at gmail.com. You can also visit www.silvavulcani.org to find more
information.  Pre-regging is encouraged as it will save you money!

Thank you, always, for your kindness!

Gabby