[SCA-BMDL] BMDL heavy fight practice at Washington Park this Sunday 4/14

Amy C acostell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 18:18:40 EDT 2013

After an exciting day of Iron Comet, we will continue to hone our skills at
heavy fight practice, this Sunday, 2-6pm, at Washington Blvd Park.

Note, next week we will be practicing with Sunderoak and Stormsport in
Butler to prepare for Blackstone Raids.

Upcoming Schedule:
April 14 - practice at Washington Blvd
April 21 - melee practice in Butler with Sunderoak and Stormsport (prep for
Blackstone Raids)
April 28 - tentatively no practice because of Blackstone Raids (Let me know
if you would like to have practice that day)
May 5 - practice at Washington Blvd

Location map here: http://goo.gl/maps/FX4wg

If you need armor, please make arrangements with the Iron Key Lady Sumayya
ahead of time.  Email her at ironkey at debatablelands.org   Need a ride?
 Join the BMDL Ride Boards (bmdlrideboard) at Google Groups and/or the
Facebook BMDL Ride Board.

See you at practice.

In service,
Cynewyn   ("Kinawin")