[SCA-BMDL] Iron Comet Announcements

Tym Kogen shinigamikirin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 19:57:04 EDT 2013

Greetings noble populace,

As Winter ends and Spring begins it is time to set our sights towards
martial activities. The Iron Comet
Challenge<http://www.debatablelands.org/events/iron_comet/>is coming
soon to the Debatable Lands on April 13. We have a lunch menu
available and some requests for assistance on the day of the event.

Lunch menu as prepared by the talented Lord Bovi Farmaor

Bovi’s Bacon bones (bacon wraps)
Mushroom filled pastries rolls
Ham / Cheese
Bean salad w/fish
Veggies
Tea soaked eggs
Pot of soup (potato and leek)
Pastries and sweets

and a surprise...

Feast will be prepared by Lady Elss of Augsburg.

We are also currently looking for some volunteers to assist with setup and
cleanup. We are also looking for some volunteers to serve high table during
feast, we have a request for any members of the Order of the Chivalry who
would like to serve, but any who would like to volunteer please contact
Lady Elizabeth Arrowsmith for more information.

Their Majesties have requested that the populace bring forth a great
display of heraldic splendor to decorate the hall.

We would also appreciate any preregistrations.

In Service,

Lady Elizabeth Arrowsmith ashearaatitd at gmail.com

Lord Jorundr hinn Rotinn
Autocrats