[SCA-BMDL] Request for help

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 22:35:38 EDT 2013

Greetings good Barony,

Coronation is April 20th and true to tradition we will be traveling there and giving a gift basket to the new King and Queen.
We would love to display the talents of the barony in the gift basket, and we're looking for donations.
Please bring anything you'd like to donate to the Artisan's muster this Saturday, fighter practice on Sunday or contact myself or the baron and we will come and get it!

Thank you all. We know first hand how talented the barony is, we'd like to show the new King and Queen that we've got the best artisans in the known world!

Baroness Constance