[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Combat Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 16:43:54 EDT 2012

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

BMDL Youth Fighter practice will be held this Sunday from 2-5pm at Washington Blvd. We'll keep our fingers crossed that the predicted thunderstorms don't materialize.

YOUTH COMBAT PRACTICE SCHEDULE

Sept. 30 - practice at Washington Blvd.

Oct. 7 - practice at Washington Blvd.
Oct. 14- NO PRACTICE, tourney at Archers to the Wald on Saturday!
Oct. 21 - practice at Washington Blvd.
Oct. 28 - practice at Washington Blvd.
Nov. 4 - NO PRACTICE, youth champion tourney at Agincourt on Saturday!

As always, loaner gear will be available.

See you this Sunday!

Arianna