[SCA-BMDL] Call for teachers and A&S display items for Archers to the Wald

stellagrace75 at aol.com stellagrace75 at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 11:03:31 EDT 2012

Greetings unto the good gentles of AEthelmearc.

A reminder that we are still in need of teachers and A&S display items for the Archers to the Wald event hosted by the Canton of Steltonwald on October 13, 2012.  The theme of the event is Germanic.  Displays and classes fitting the theme would be wonderful but all are welcome.  Works in progress as well as finished works are welcome for the display.  We have so many talented people – please consider showing us your stuff!  Have you never taught a class before and were too intimidated by starting out at a huge event ?  Here is your opportunity to test out your class in a little more intimate venue.

Space for both is somewhat limited so we would appreciate a response in advance if you would like to display or teach. This year the theme is Germanic but the display and classes need not be.
If you are interested in participating please respond by October 7, 2012 so we have time to coordinate.
YIS
Lady Marian of Blackwood
Steltonwald Minister of Arts and Sciences
(Marian Jasper, email - stellagrace75 at aol.com, phone - 412-671-5345)