[SCA-BMDL] Heavy fight practice this Sunday, plus upcoming Crown Practice Tourney

Amy C acostell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 23:48:26 EDT 2012

Greetings Good Gentles,
Come join us this Sunday for BMDL fight practice, 2-6pm.

Upcoming!  Sunday, Sept 23, we will have a Crown Practice Tourney during
our regular practice time.  Rarely do we have opportunity to practice key
aspects of tournament fighting:  the first fight is the one that counts,
the pressure of a tourney situation, and fighting in a list of limited
size.  So join us in two Sundays time to practice these important
elements.  We will have roped-off lists set up.  Also, it is likely Duchess
Morgen will be leading a mini-class on being a chivalrous and inspiring
consort.  More details forthcoming.
Also, we welcome any field heralds or heralds in training who would like to
join us to announce the fighters and make the proclamations upon the field,
in a situation of less pressure than an event.  Serves to make it more fun
for everyone else, and can be good practice.

If you need armor, please make arrangements with the Iron Key Lady Sumayya
ahead of time.  Email her at ironkey at debatablelands.org
Need a ride?  Join the BMDL Ride Boards (bmdlrideboard) at Google Groups
and/or the Face Book BMDL Ride Board.

BMDL Sunday Fighter Practice will continue at Washington Blvd Park Sundays
2pm - 6pm unless other notice is given.
As always, all interested parties are welcome. All other disciplines must
provide their own marshals.

See you at practice.

In service,
Cynewyn