[SCA-BMDL] OT: 20" TV free to a good home......

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 21:07:05 EDT 2012

Though it's off-topic for the list, I thought that someone who needed or wanted a TV might be able to use this one.  It's in fine working order, though old, comes with a remote, and still has plenty of life left in it.  I just don't use it, I use my computer to watch movies and TV shows now.  If you want to pick this monster up, you can have it!  E-mail me and I can send you directions to my place.  Thanks!

Kris Gilibari