[SCA-BMDL] Next Leatherworking Meeting

Sumayya al Ghaziyyah medieval.megan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 12:28:11 EDT 2012

The next Leatherworking meeting will be Tuesday November 13th.  As the last time, the meeting will be at my house, the address for which can be found in the Dark Pages.  To make the meeting a bit more accessible it will begin at 7:00PM.  As the last time, if you have a project in the works, please bring it along, as we will be working on individual projects for the time being.

In the meanwhile, if you have an idea for a project you would like to get started on, but you’re not quite sure where to get started, I’m more than happy to help!

In Service,

Sumayya al Ghaziyya