[SCA-BMDL] Media Contact Reminder

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 23:24:20 EDT 2012

Just a quick reminder that any contact from the media asking for info about the SCA or SCA activities should be referred to me so I can discuss with the Kingdom Media Rep.

You can speak as individuals to a member of the
media, but you can't represent yourself as an SCA spokesperson, and we don't
allow camera crews at SCA events or activities without clearing it with the
Media folks first. If you think the SCA might get media coverage from something
you said, please let me know.
Steltonwald folks would contact the Steltonwald Seneschale, of course.

In Levitate et Caritate,
~Hilda, Seneschale