[SCA-BMDL] Dance practice this Thursday

Jeff Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Wed Oct 24 00:26:02 EDT 2012

Greetings, dancers!  October's dance practice will be this Thursday, October 25th, from 8-10pm.  This month, we'll be in a room we haven't been in in a while: the Connan room in CMU's University Center.  If you come in through the main entrance (facing the tennis courts), it's the room in the center straight ahead (see this map of the UC).  This map points out the location of the UC on campus, and the nearby garage you can park in (it's free after 5pm).

As always, if you need better directions/have questions/etc., feel free to e-mail me or call me at 412-567-7512.

Hope to see you there!
-- Cai