[SCA-BMDL] Cook's Guild meeting

Michele Buccilli micolina at verizon.net
Mon Oct 22 18:25:47 EDT 2012

Greetings Cooks of BMLD!

This Saturday Oct. 27th we will be having our Cooks Guild meeting and our focus food will be Sausages.  The plan is to mix, stuff, cook, and taste these tidbits of delight starting at 12:30ish at my home.  If you have a recipe, you've been wanting to try bring it along.  Just let me know the meat and amount by Thursday, so I can have it here.  For directions, my contact information is in the Althing, just call or email me at micolina_bmdl at yahoo.com or micolina at verizon.net
See you Saturday!! :)  ~Michelina