[SCA-BMDL] OT: Free Furniture (We're Moving)

Mary Placeway g3dots at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 21:27:34 EDT 2012

Greetings from Genevieve:

Correction -- not a draft, this is for real.  :-)

Tofi and I sold our house and are moving to the Kingdom of Ansteorra,
specifically, the Barony of Bryn-Gwlad in Austin TX.  We have some
furniture that won't fit in our new house that we would like to give
away:

Futon couch (opens up to a double bed size)
(neutral off white mattress cover, light oak colored wood frame, a
heavy, sturdy piece of furniture)
Dimensions: length: 81"  height of back: 31"  total couch depth: 37"

Very Large video projector screen
Dimensions:  8 ft wide (96 in) x 54 in tall

Stereo Speakers (you'll have to look at them)

Gas Grill + Propane tank (fits in a 4 ft. wide space on our back porch)

Deadline to pick up is Sunday, Oct. 20th.  Otherwise, everything goes
to Construction Junction, Goodwill, etc.  If you are interested,
please email me off-list at:  g3dots at gmail.com

Thanks!

--Genevieve