[SCA-BMDL] NO Archery Practice this Sunday (October 14th)

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Wed Oct 10 22:16:24 EDT 2012

Greetings All,

There will not be practice this coming Sunday as we will be having a great
time shooting at Archers to the Wald on Saturday!  In addition to two
roving ranges, there will also be other shoots, including the Baronial and
Baronial Youth Archery Championships!

Here's the upcoming schedule for the rest of the season:

October 21st
October 28th        Annual Halloween Shoot
November 4th
November 11th       Practice at the Castle (Gwyntarian Winter Challenge)

The schedule for archery (and other) practices can also be found at:
http://debatablelands.org/calendar.html

Also, a big thank you to all who showed up early to help with the site
cleanup on October 7th:  Elizabeth, Urho, Will, Rachel, Ian, Ayla,
Arianna, Robert, Milka, Melodia, Irene, Cain, and Vryce.  If I missed
anyone, it was due to my lack of proper recordkeeping. :-)

In Service,

Alaric
Captain of Archers