[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Champions & Gift basket for Their Majesties

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 15:16:07 EDT 2012

Unto this fine Barony do Liam and Constance send greetings;

As we enter the fall we begin to seek new champions for the Barony. We will be selecting these champions at several upcoming events.

At Archers to the Wald, we will select our Archery Champion, Youth Archery Champion, and our Thrown Weapons Champion.

At Agincourt, we will select our Heavy Fighting Champion, Youth FightingChampion and our FencingChampion.

At Twelfth Night, we will choose our new A&S Champion and Bardic Champion.

If you plan to fight in the Heavy Championship, we ask that you be an unbelted fighter. We ask that the Knights that live withing the barony be on hand to give advice to the fighters and note the chivalry of the fighters taking part.

If you plan to take part in the A&S competition, we ask that you not have attained the Peerage of Laurel. We will ask the Laurels within the Barony to advise us on the work presented to help with our decision.

Finally, with the busy Autumn Schedule we have been unable to share time with Their Majesties and swear our oath to them. We have sent them a missive and they are very understanding of the scheduling conflicts. We will be swearing our oath to them at Agincourt. With our oath, we would love to show them the talent and generosity of this Barony by presenting them with a gift basket. We ask anyone who would like to contribute to please contact Her Excellency at (LiamandConstance(at)Gmail(dot)com). We would also like to include a list of what items were contributed and whom they came from.

Thank you in advance,

Liam and Constance

 Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)

Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus