[SCA-BMDL] Leatherworking Guild Night Change!

Sumayya al Ghaziyyah medieval.megan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:11:54 EDT 2012

Good Morning BMDL!

Due to scheduling conflicts, the Leatherworking meeting that was set for October 12th will be moved ahead slightly, to Tuesday October 9th at 6:00PM.  As before, the meeting will be at my house, the address can be found in the Dark Pages  Theoretically this should give everyone enough time to get started on projects to display at Agincourt.

With regards to projects, if you are planning to attend, please send me a note with what you would like to get started with, so we can figure out what we will need to get you started.  If you have a project already in the works, please bring it!

See you soon!

Sumayya al Ghazziyah