[SCA-BMDL] Officers' Meeting Dec 5th, 8pm

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:48:56 EST 2012

Hello, this is a reminder that Officers' Meeting is next Wednesday, Dec 5th, at 8pm in Room A18A of Porter Hall on CMU's campus. If you're planning to come, try to get there a bit early, as the doors lock at 8pm. If you get there after that, call my cell, and we'll send someone to let you in - 412-606-6258.Officers' Meetings are always open to the populace, and all are welcome. This is the meeting where the business of the Barony is discussed.Agenda for Dec 5th includes:Officers' ReportsEvent BidVoting on Baronail Herald candidatesVoting on Baronial Chronicler candidatesPast and Upcoming Events and ActivitiesIn Levitate et Caritate,~Hilda, Seneschale