[SCA-BMDL] Garnet meeting this Wednesday

Elsbeth Anne Roth elsbeth at pobox.com
Mon Nov 12 12:41:14 EST 2012

My next meeting will be this Wednesday, November 14, starting at 6:30 with
the hangout starting at 7:30.  I'm planning on serving pizza.  The primary
focus will be on deciding the second Pennsic letter.

I'm thinking of having a meeting on December 1.  It will not be a decision
meeting, but a commenting, consulting, and filing meeting (filing actually
being the most important).  Would anyone be able to attend?  Would December
8 be a better day?  I'm hoping to have the next decision meeting about a
week later (if we can get the letter out in the next few days).

-Elsbeth