[SCA-BMDL] Minister of Arts and Sciences end of term, Request for letters.

Langdon langdon_g at excite.com
Fri Nov 9 14:49:47 EST 2012

Greetings from Langdon of Greymorne,

I have held the office of Minister of Arts and Sciences for a year and a half and my term is coming to an end.  The Barony is very talented and active and the artisans are the leaders in the kingdom. It is my joy to be a part of the A&S Community.

The Office of Minister of Arts and Sciences is very important to the Society and the Barony. The SCA, our organization, receives its private non-profit educational status from the arts and teaching. The Arts in the society are the most enduring aspect of our organization as well. After the tournaments or feasts you have the scrolls and the awards and the prizes to show for the works.

The MoAS helps foster these arts and records the activities of the group members.  I would like to find a member of the barony to take over the office when my term is up.  As such I would like to ask for letters of intent for the Office of MoAS for Debatable Lands.

Thank you all for your consideration,

Langdon of Greymorne, MoAS Debatable Lands.