[SCA-BMDL] Dance practice Thursday

Jeffrey Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Tue May 29 20:38:01 EDT 2012

Greetings!  May's dance practice will take place this Thursday, May 31st, from 8-10pm.  Since the forecast seems to indicate we'll have neither the rain nor the oppressive heat we've been having recently, we'll plan to have practice outside, in the grassy area between Porter and Wean halls (called "The Mall", the spot labeled "Summer Practices" on this map), with a backup of our normal A18* room in Porter.  Come enjoy the great outdoors and some great dancing with us on Thursday!

-- Cai