[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald June Picnic Meeting

Larry & Colleen Kardasz KARDASL at pitt.edu
Tue May 29 18:41:45 EDT 2012

Greetings to the List!

It is time once again for our June Picnic meeting.
It will be Wednesday, June 20, 2012
At Brady's Run Park Shelter 7
the shelter below the lodge
more information
http://www.beavercountypa.gov/parks-recreation-bradys-run-park

Starting at 5-ish and going to dark-30
Business meeting will be at 7-ish
Rain or shine, (if rain, we suggest parking at the shelter 6 area - trust
us on this one!)

Please bring a dish to share!
The Canton will be providing
plates, silverware and napkins,
steaks and hot dogs (hebrew national).

If you want a steak you will need to let me (Alessandra) know by June 17.
preferably by email (so that all messages are in one place) kardasl at pitt.edu

The site is discretely damp.  Please bring a chair for the meeting or just
to relax in.  There is some play ground equipment. There is a creek that
has been known to attract the children, so a change of clothing is
advisable.  Pesky flying insects do seem to like to picnic also.

Hope you are able to join us.

THanks!!
Alessandra

--
"In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil.  All our
lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer.  But