[SCA-BMDL] QRC Heraldry and Clean-up Thanks

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Mon May 28 20:43:21 EDT 2012

Unto the Barony and the Kingdom, greetings from Kameshima!

It was my honor to serve as the Herald in Charge and Clean-up Coordinator
for this past weekend's Barony Birthday and Queen's Rapier Championship
celebration.  It was also my pleasure to do so, thanks in no small part to
all those who pitched in and assisted.  According to His Excellency Liam,
we made record time in cleaning up the site, and it could not have been
possible without the assistance of so many!

Great thanks unto Master Brandubh O'Donnghaile, Lady Katherine Sinclaire,
and Lady Meadhbh inghean Ui Bhaoghill, who heralded Her Majesty's
tournament (and especially Lady Katherine and Lady Meadhbh, who stepped in
when the responsibilities of the day called me away!).

And an indescribable level of thanks to all those who assisted in the
cleanup of the site, including (but, I'm sure, not limited to):
- Lord Ffynthcor O Fyndham and Rowan ni Naradhaigh, our Site Liaisons;
- Lady Minamoto Sakurako, who cleaned up the chairs from the main hall
while the rest of us enjoyed Court;
- Lord Jorundr hinn Rotinn and Lord Marcus skalpr Grimmson, who spearheaded
the reorganization of the sanctuary;
- Wolfgang and Katerin Stark of the Barony of the Rhydderich Hael, who
stayed to assist before undertaking the multiple-hour drive home;
- Justin, who was attending his FIRST EVENT and stayed until the bitter
end, showing the true spirit of service;
- Baron Liam mac an Tsaior, Mistress Jenna MacPherson, Master Brandubh
O'Donnghaile, THL Katla Ulfheddin, THL Zoe Akropolitina, Lord Robert pour
maintenant, Lady Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill, Lady Elss of Augsberg, Lady
Elsa Taliard, Elizabeth Hogue, Runa Thorgrimsdottir, and Abbatissa of
Banbury, whose assistance in site cleanup made the process quick and
painless.

Thank you to all those gentles, as well as the at least one person that I
am confident that I have forgotten.

In Honor and Service,

THL Kameshima Zentarou Umakai
(formerly Cadell)