[SCA-BMDL] Field trip to Wigle Distillery

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Sun May 27 16:17:43 EDT 2012

Just returned from a tasting at Wigle, Pgh's new microdistillery.
Being new, they don't have any aged brands yet, but they're serving 3
white liquors (2 ryes & a wheat), and also a young oak-casked rye.

And, for groups of 6 or more, they're offering tours on demand. $20
apiece, with a tasting at the end, and a history of local distilling
(something about a "whiskey rebellion").

Who's in? Please reply to me offline, and suggest a date, or point out
dates you're not free.

To start it, I'm out for the last weekend in July & 1st in August. I
have a camping trip planned then.

' |   Broom        IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:             412-389-1997
' |   923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
'\|/  "Discere et docere", which means:
'/|\  "So uhh...you guys planning on leaving in that Rapture thing
//|\\ anytime soon?" - OddObject, Fark