[SCA-BMDL] QRC/Baronial Birthday - Auction

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Thu May 24 15:03:14 EDT 2012

Greetings to the list,

I just would like to remind everyone that there will be an auction table
set up in the sanctuary on Saturday.  The money raised is going towards
the site rental for the Steltonwald Archery Practice.  We have some really
great items, donated from the merchants at War Practice.   Hope to see you
there!

In Service,
Alessandra

--
"In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil.  All our
lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer.  But