[SCA-BMDL] FW: [SCA-AE] War Practice DETOUR

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 10:19:48 EDT 2012

For those going to War Practice, shut off your Cooper's Lake auto-pilot!

Basically, you'll want to use the detour posted on the War Practice website (http://warpractice.steltonwald.org/, bottom), and not the PennDot one (which is listed on te Cooper's Lake website).

I did both last night, and the Steltonwald one is FAR easier! From Pittsburgh, use the "From the East" directions... basically, get off I79 at exit 99, turn left onto 422 as usual, then drive past the normal turnoff (marked with giant Road Closed signs). The exit to Rt 19 is about a mile or so past the closed road. It's well-marked.

Note that the roads are narrow and probably really dark at night, though, so (as Countes Alexandra says below) if you have a big trailer, you may want to use the PennDot detour, which is also well-marked.

In Levitate et Caritate,
~Hilda, Seneschale