[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Brewing Champion

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 11:45:07 EDT 2012

Dear Populace,

As a Reminder, we will be picking the first Baronial Brewing Champion at War Practice this coming Friday. We invite you to bring your best Brewing Concoction to A&S #1 on Friday by 7pm. These drinks can be either Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic, and should be in the tent by 7pm.  Prizes will be given for the Champion and the Populace Choice. All Barony Members are invited to stop by and enjoy a tasting, MUST BE 21 or Over for the Alcoholic drinks!

Baronial Court will happen in the same tent at 8:30pm, where the winners will be announced.

Enjoy your week and we will see you all at War Practice.

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus