[SCA-BMDL] OT: looking for roofer/contractor

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at consolidated.net
Tue May 8 15:38:56 EDT 2012

Greetings from Myfanwy!
We are in need of (probably) replacing the flat membrane part of our roof, because
we have several leaks, as well as some other work (tearing out a chimney and
replacing it with a skylight).
We're looking for recommendations for roofers and/or contractors that will
          (A) do membrane roofs
          (B) do masonry work
          (C) work on/over Spanish tile
on an old house in the Pgh area (dis-recommendations are equally useful, BTW).
We talked to some companies at the Home Show in March, and I have started
sifting through ratings on Angie's List, but if anyone has had work done in the past
couple of years, getting personal feedback would be extremely helpful.
You can send me mail back privately, so as to not clog up the list.
Thanks in advance.
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at consolidated.net