[SCA-BMDL] Servers for Baronial Birthday

Kathleen Lockhart pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
Mon May 7 12:55:08 EDT 2012

*

*Greetings Good Gentels,
     As a reminder to one and all the Queen's Rapier Champion and...our
Baronial Birthday is on May 26. I am still in need of servers for the
sumptuous Scottish feast being prepared by THL Zoe Akropolitina. There are
60 feast seats available.  I am here to humbly ask of the most noble
populace for volunteers to be servers for the feast to assist me and to
serve our mighty and noble Barony. If you are able and willing please
contact me at pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com or my cell 724-882-5778. Thank
you in advance.
Regards and YIS
Abbatissa Of Banbury
Head Server
--
Kathy Lockhart
Independant Consultant

pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
www.pamperedchef.biz/kathylockhart
SHOP OUTLET SPECIALS ON MY WEB SITE !!!
Worried about downsizing, cutbacks and lay-offs?  Guarantee your job
security... be your own boss.  Ask me how you can start your own business
TODAY with The Pampered Chef!