[SCA-BMDL] Banner poles needed

Cheryl Jameson cbrasch475 at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 13:54:43 EDT 2012

Unto the finest populace in the Kowne World does Comtesse Elena send fondest greetings,

We have a batch of Banners in the works in response to Their Majesties' request for heraldry everywhere at Pennsic. The stitchers of Sylvan Glen donated the fabric and did the assembly. Her Excellency Constance and the lady Melodia of BMDL have tackled the painting. Now... we have a problem. We have 50 banners, and only 3 poles handy.

If you would be willing to donate banner poles to the Kingdom, please contact me off list. If several people have 1 or 2, that is a start. Donations of larger numbers are always welcome. We are looking for wooden dowels 1" diameter approximately 6 to 12 feet in length. Any poles in that range would be wonderful. We will be painting them and displaying them as they are completed. The goal is to have 25 ready for War Practice and the entire batch of 50 ready for War.

Huge kudos to the ladies who have done the work to get them this far. If you would be willing to donate banner poles to the Kingdom, please contact me off list.

In service,

Cheryl Jameson
SKA Elena d'Artois le Tailleur
724.328.2506

I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening.
~Larry King