[SCA-BMDL] Grape Crusher/Blacksmith Stuff

Cindy Speer gabbywinter at gmail.com
Thu May 3 11:04:54 EDT 2012

Hullo!

I apologize for taking up space.

A long time ago my father bought a grape crusher.  It's nice...it
looks new and it looks like it has all the parts.  (I could be missing
something, I'm completely ignorant of grape crushers, except for the
fact that it is large, heavy, and hurts like a beast when you stub
your toe against it.)  It's about mid-thigh in height, with a metal
bottom with a spout, painted blue, a round object made of thick wood
slats for the gapes to be held in.  The wood is not painted.

Anyone want it?  50 bucks or best offer?  Please, for the sake of my
toes, get it off me this summer at some event?  I will take photos and
email them if you like...contact me off list.

I also have some forges.  They are not spectacular...but they have
some use left.  There are three of various sizes.  And I have a iron
bender and some other odds and ends.  Email me if interested.  It has
to go fairly soon, sadly, because I have someone coming to clean out
for me and scrap stuff.   Some of it I was going to keep for
sentimental value...my father's forge!  But now I realize that's kind
of pointless.

email of course is gabbywinter at gmail etc.

YIS,

Gabby