[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Sunday Fighter Practice May 6th 12pm - 6pm

Shiro No Kaminari shironokaminari at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:02:48 EDT 2012

Greetings Good Gentles,

Remember Blackstone, War Practice is but two practices away.

Ready thy self to Stand To in defense of our fair Barony from the northern
Bear's landless hunger.

Earn your rightful place amongst the 300 on Aethelmearc's Pennsic Battle
Field.

Meet the Baron's Challenge.  150 of the Comet, be they Archer, Fencer,
Heavy or Youth, striding forth at Our War.

Sunderoak comes calling this Sunday.

Come help us greet Sunderoak and join us for BMDL Sunday Fighter Practice
at Washington Blvd
Park<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=40.4832,+-79.9085+%28Highland+Park+Practice+Site%29&ll=40.483189,-79.9085&spn=0.030356,0.037293&om=1>
this
May 6th  Noon - 6 pm

Of Note:

The good folk of Sunderoak will be here.

There will be a tourney (1 pm - 2 pm) as well as melee (end of Baronial
meeting or 3 pm whichever is first - 6 pm)

There is a BMDL Baronial meeting (2pm)  Feel free to bring some chow and
non-alcoholic drinks.

There is limited heavy loaner gear on hand.  Should you require more please
make arrangements well in advance.

Fighter practice will continue at Washington Blvd
Park<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=40.4832,+-79.9085+%28Highland+Park+Practice+Site%29&ll=40.483189,-79.9085&spn=0.030356,0.037293&om=1>
Sundays
2pm - 6pm.unless other notice is given.
As always, all interested parties are welcome. Youth fighters and fencers
must provide their own marshals.

See you at practice - Shiro
Busho Ogami Arashimoto no Shirou
Squire to Sir Ogami Akira