[SCA-BMDL] February & March Althings

Jeff Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Wed Mar 28 23:53:00 EDT 2012

Greetings!  The March (and February) editions of the Baronial
newsletter, the Althing, are now available on the Baronial website:

http://debatablelands.org/althing/

Our chronicler, Elss, passed along the following information about the
most recent issue:

    Greetings to all this wet and chilly day from Elss the Chronicler,
    I have been traveling to strange and wonderous foreign lands, and I
    have collected much news and I have heard many proclamations, which
    I relate to you in the March Althing:

      * A Celebration of the Birth of this fair Barony is in our future,
        and among the many activities at this joyous event will be a
        contest for the Queen's Rapier Champion
      * Inspect your bows and pack your weapons for the Regional Archery
        Practice at the Castle
      * Looking into the summer, War looms on our horizon once again,
        and this year the Army of Aethelmearc will be stronger by the
        addition of our Throwers and their Axes and Knives and Spears,
        oh, my!
      * Also, there are many words from our Gracious Excellencies and
        others concerning schedules, cookies, upcoming events,
        noteworthy achievements, even including messages from the BoD

Enjoy!

-- Cai o'r Llyn
BMDL Webminister