[SCA-BMDL] Start of the Archery Season

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 26 12:53:20 EDT 2012

>From the Captain of Archers,

Archery season is almost here! This Sunday, April 1st, will be our first outdoor archery practice for the new year. Much thanks to Steltonwald for providing a site during the Winter. Archery is even more important this year with the role we have to play at the Pennsic War.

We again will assemble at the Washington Boulevard/Allegheny River Boulevard site starting at 11:00 in the morning and continuing to 2:00 when the Fencers and Heavy Fighters take the field.

As always, there will be loaner gear anyone who just wants to try it out.

This Sunday we will be using the standard, "larger" targets (60cm) that we normally use throughout the season. We'll be saving the Winter Challenge targets for the the 15th at the Castle. More details about that practice to follow.

If you need directions or have other questions, please contact me at any of the addresses below.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

THL Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(home) 1-412-247-4467
(cell) 1-412-501-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium