[SCA-BMDL] Ride Board on FaceBook

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 21:54:16 EDT 2012

Greetings,

With the current gasoline price situation and the possibility of those prices rising, I have started a BMDL Ride Board on Facebook.

If you are driving to an event or practice and would like some riders, Please Post how many spaces you have and what room you have for equipment.

If You are a rider, please post how much equipment you are taking with you.

I hope this helps people increase their ability to attend Events, Demos and Practices, the link is below.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/138059386320162/

In Service,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus