[SCA-BMDL] Site Change - BMDL Youth Practice for Today

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 11:36:22 EDT 2012

Sorry for another change and the late notice. Due to the rain and predicted thunderstorms, we're going back to the indoor site for youth fighter practice today.

Practice will be from 2-5pm at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church in the North Hills at 8711 Old Perry Highway, Pittsburgh, PA 15237.

Parking:  Park in the down-slope lot off of Highland Rd, walk around the side of the building, enter the first door, and walk up the stairs to the room on the 3rd floor. Helpful picture at http://tinyurl.com/72mmqpc   (entrance at the green arrow)

Arianna