[SCA-BMDL] Shared from another list

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 11:22:17 EDT 2012

Arts and Sciences Announcement for Coronation of
Prince Andreas Morgan and Princess Kallista Morgunova

At the twelfth night celebration of BMDL, TRH stated that they wish to have
an arts and sciences display at every event they attend this year. TRH have
made it known that they will be choosing one entry from each of these this
displays to be displayed in the arts and sciences barn at Pennsic this year.

The arts and sciences display for coronation will be:
BOUNTY OF THE FOREST

Well just what does that mean?, you may ask.
We are looking for anything made from something found in the forest (wooden
bowls to venison stew) or representative of anything found in the forest
(avian theme metal cloak clasps to acanthus motif scrolls).

To the arts and sciences officers of the dominion, baronies, and shires of
Æthelmearc, I offer table space for the display. Please encourage your group
to participate. If your group will be bringing many items for the display,
please contact me to reserve a table (or more) for your group.

I look forward to the great and numerous works of Æthelmearc's artisans.

Questions & comments may be sent to:
Ylaire Sainte Claire
304.951.5694
YlaireSainteClaire at yahoo.com

Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/FFII

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus