[SCA-BMDL] Blood Drive - Kinda OT

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Tue Mar 6 11:47:33 EST 2012

Hi All

A long time member of our Barony, Teresa Alvares, (Tracy Magnus -
apprentice to Mistress Cassidora), Son is having a blood drive for his
senior project. His adviser for the project is Master Robert Marston
(Larry Kardasz)
So, if you have the time and would like help with a great cause, please
join us on:
Community Blood Drive
 Saturday, April 28, 2012
    10:00am until 3:00pm
Moon Township Public Library, 1700 Beaver Grade Road, Moon Township, PA 15108
	Christian Winskunas is hosting a Blood Drive for his community service
Senior Project. Come out and roll up your sleeve and let's make this a
successful blood drive. One donation can save three lives. Hope to see
you there!

Facebook event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/384635638231643/?notif_t=event_invite

Thanks for your time, and hope to see you there!

Alessandra d'Avignon
(Colleen Kardasz)

--
"In each of us, two natures are at war – the good and the evil.  All our
lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer.  But