[SCA-BMDL] Martial Practices

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 19:03:16 EST 2012

Unto the populace does Baron Liam send greetings!

I would like to thank those who attended Practices yesterday, there was a good deal of learning and instruction! In attendance were:

Heavy's:
Her Grace Morgen
Sir Maghnus
Sir Kadan
Lady Cynewyn
Sumayya
Markus

Fencing:
Mistress Irene
Sir Koredono
THL Elaine

Youth:
Eiiden
Robert
Kenneth
Wolgang
Guion
James (A brand new Youth Fighter)

While many of you will be heading south for Gulf Wars, we will be moving practice to Mr. Small's Theater in Millvale. We will have our friends from Ballachlagan coming up for a visit. to give everyone a chance to fight people they normally don't. A big thank you to Eiiden and his Mother Elizabeth Speranzo for helping make arrangements for such a great site.

Mr. Small's Theater is located at 400 Lincoln Ave. in Millvale and the practice runs from 1:00 to 5:00 PM. If you are on Facebook, you can find more info here: http://www.facebook.com/events/309420995776717/

There is room for Heavy Fighting, Youth Fighting and Fencing, so If you aren't heading south with the Army, Come out to practice!

Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/FFII

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus