[SCA-BMDL] Fencing practice for the month of July

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 30 10:55:27 EDT 2012

Greetings,
Fencing practice tomorrow will occur tomorrow at the usual time of 11 am at the usual place, ie Washington Blvd park. Loaner gear will be available.

I am seeking a substitute marshal to run pactice on July 8th and 22nd.  I am attending Pax next weekend and the likelyhood of getting back in time for practice is slim to non existant.  If you are a marshal and able to run practice on either of these days, please contact me.

Practice will occur as regularly scheduled on the 15th.

On the 29th I will be at Coopers Lake setting up my Pennsic home. Again, if a marshal wishes to run practice on this day, please contact me.

In more concise form:
July 1- practice as usual
July 8th - seeking a marshal to run practice
July 15th- practice as usual
July 22- seeking a marshal to run practice
July 29- Pennsic starts- if a marshal wants to run practice on this date, please contact me, otherwise practice is cancelled for the duration of Pennsic.

Irene

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials